Are you supplementing with Glutamine? If not, maybe you should consider it after reading the following benefits.
- Helps maintain cell volume and hydration, speeding up wound and burn healing and recovery.
- Glutamine is one of the most important nutrients for your intestines. It has the ability to ‘repair a leaky gut’ by maintaining the structural integrity of the bowels.
- Has been linked to protein synthesis. It prevents your muscle from being catabolized (eaten up) in order to provide Glutamine for other cells in the body.
- Replenishes declining Glutamine levels during intense workouts.
- Research has shown Glutamine can help you produce growth hormone levels and may serve to boost your immune system. For bodybuilders, this is important since heavy workouts tend to greatly deplete Glutamine levels.
L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body, comprising more than 60% of the free amino acid pool in skeletal muscle and greater than 20% of total circulating amino acids. Prolonged high-intensity exercise has been shown to decrease L-Glutamine levels, which may result in glutamine deficiency. Supplemental L-Glutamine may help reduce muscle soreness and rebuild muscle tissue. There is also evidence that L-Glutamine may promote GI & immune health as well as support healthy nerve function.
Giant Sports’ instantized L-Glutamine powder mixes easily and is tasteless and odorless. It stacks perfectly with Giant Sports protein shakes and other Giant Sports quality nutrition drinks BCAAs Each serving of Giant Sports Glutamine Powder provides 5,000 mg of highest quality L-Glutamine in free form.
Get yours, here! Glutamine